Credorax is a leading provider of Smart Acquiring Solutions based on its proprietary payment platform, ePower™ a Unified Transaction Processing & Acquiring platform built to optimize the payment and acquiring lifecycle process for multi-channel retail environments. Credorax is the first high-tech company to become a principal member of Visa and MasterCard and a PSD-licensed financial institution in Europe. www.credorax.com
Credorax is looking for a top talented Senior (Java) Automation and Load Developer to design, develop and maintain a robust automation framework for Credorax Transaction Processing and Data/Web Applications.
* 3 years Developing automation infrastructure (preferably Java) for high throughput server side processes
* 1 year of experience running load tests, managing test results, defining KPIs, baselines and analyzing load fluctuations throughout the development cycle
* Big advantage: 1 year of experience in development automation tools and processes (like jenkins, rundeck, etc. e.g. automating deployment, automating regression runs, etc)
* Ability to execute end to end from design to implementation.
* Experience with SQL and RDBMS, Experience with NoSQL
* Experience with Linux
* Quick learner of technology solutions and business operations
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
* Very good English skills
* Big Advantage: JMeter, BlazeMeter, Selenium, Java JVM Internals and profilers, AWS, Maven, Mercurial, Jenkins
* Advantage: Kafka, Cassandra, Mongo