- Responsible for sales and business development to partners as well as to large online merchants to focus across the Western and/or Eastern Europe and/or Israel in the verticals above
- Generate sales and create new business opportunities, while managing sales processes and negotiating terms until reaching the final commercial agreement with both partners and merchants.
- Monitor all onboarding processes until ‘go live’ with relevant internal departments
- Participate in worldwide trade shows, as well as travel abroad to customers and company offices as needed.
- Proven 3 years plus in sales/business development experience, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry whilst working for a financial institution or online Payment Service Provider
- Proven experience in one of the following industries: Travel, Gaming (Social and other), Retail/Marketplaces
- Great network within the industry
- Deep understanding of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry
- Previous experience of working in an international company
- Commercially astute, with developed analytical skills and be capable of setting and achieving ambitious sales targets
- Sharp and independent, possess excellent commercial, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent professional written and spoken Business English.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed