- Responsibility for datacenter network operation cycle - architecture, operation, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Responsibility for network WAN connectivity – working with ISP provider, BGP peering, private connections
- Evaluates and provide recommendations for integration of new solutions, new hardware and technologies
- Day to day network operation and troubleshooting
- Plan and implement changes to production network, hardware and software upgrades in production network
- Plan and implement network monitoring solutions
- Support PCI regulation compliance, implement security policies as instructed by Security department
- Responsibility for branch offices network operation – LAN, wireless, IP telephony and remote access operation
- 5+ years’ experience supporting critical infrastructure in a highly available 24x7 environment – A must
- Strong network engineering experience– A must
- Experience with datacenter networking environments routers and switches via command line– A must
- Experience with public and private peering ( BGP protocol ) – A must
- Hands on experience with Cisco IOS, Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, F5 LB Network solution etc: best practices, installation, configuration, and maintenance of Catalyst switches, Cisco ASA and Juniper SRX Firewalls, F5 Load balancer - A must
- Understanding of network monitoring technologies - A must
- Strong troubleshooting skills – A must
- Understanding of network attack types, and mitigation techniques- Big Advantage
- Experience with AWS – Big Advantage
- Experience with Fortinet FortiGate firewall – Big Advantage
- Cisco / Juniper professional certifications – Big Advantage
- Experience with Linux systems – Advantage
- Must be able to do some after business hours and weekend work.
- Will be part of the on-call rotation as well as participating in non-business hour maintenance activities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed