- Deploy, manage and monitor Production systems.
- Interpret, evaluate, and resolve alerts, tickets, and other inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed applications, hardware, and software products.
- Write and maintain custom scripts for monitoring and to increase system efficiency by lower the human intervention time on any task.
- Troubleshooting and support in resolving complex production issues.
- Coordinate cross company projects and ongoing IT related activities.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
- 2-3 years’ hands on experience in managing Linux and Windows server systems in a global production environment.
- Experience in maintaining system wide infrastructure technologies (DNS, IPA, LDAP).
- Solid scripting skills for Linux and Windows systems (Bash, Python, Batch, PowerShell).
- Proficient with networking concepts and system related services (IPtables, Firewall).
- Experience in troubleshooting cross systems technical issues
- Ability to manage and coordinate cross company projects and ongoing activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation in order to support urgent production issues.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (VMWare, KVM, Docker) – An Advantage
- Experience with Cloud based solution, preferably AWS – An Advantage
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible) – An Advantage
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed